- New 45,000ft² office development designed to BREEAM ‘Excellent’. The office is purpose built for our blue chip client and will be the first BREEAM ‘Excellent’ private office development on the Isle of Man.
MCL roles and responsibilities
- Full MEP design and site supervision including cost control.
Scheme services include
- VRF system
- Mechanical ventilation with heat recovery and heat pump serving heating and cooling coil
- Hot & cold water systems and above ground drainage
- Assistance to design-out car park ventilation
- Atrium purge ventilation system informed by Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) calculations
- M&E services integration with specialist interior designer’s concepts
- Base and feature lighting including specialist control
- Building Management System (BMS)
- Door access and security
- Power, IT and fire alarm installation
- Specialist server room and UPS system